RULES OF THE SCHOOL
1. During the absence of a teacher, the class leader will be responsible for the order and discipline of her clas
2. Personal cleanliness and hygiene are greatly recommended to all.
3. No collection for any purpose whatsoever, no party or picnic may be held without the previous permission of the Principal.
4. Presents to teachers or other demonstrations in their honor also require previous sanction.
5. All pupils are expected to be present for the morning assembly at 8.55 a.m. Strict silence is to be observed during prayers and while going to the classes after the assembly.
6. Pupils are not allowed to leave the school premises during the school hours without permission of the Principal and a letter from the parent.
7. Pupils should not write or scribble on the walls, throw paper or ink around the class-room or in any way damage the school premises. Any damage done will have to be made good. Those who take their lunch in the school shall see that their places are well cleaned before they leave. They should use the bins specially provided for the purpose.
8. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of home work and bad behavior justify dismissal.
9. Pupils are themselves responsible for their own books, fountain pens, tiffin carriers. It is not advisable for pupils to have money or valuable articles with them. Pupils are strictly forbidden to come to school wearing gold ornaments.
10.Objectionable literature is not allowed into the school. Action will be taken against those found guilty of bringing such literature to the school.
11. Parents are expected to be co-operative with the school by enforcing regularity, punctuality and discipline and by taking daily interest in their children's progress. They are requested to check the diary daily and the remarks of the teachers if any.
12. Pupils shall not absent themselves, from any organized school activity without permission from the school.
Bharat Guiding, Bulbuls, Dramatics,. Training in singing and verse recitation, Literary Association, Science Club, Drawing, Needle Work etc. Practical work in the laboratory. Games and Drill are compulsory during class hours.
A pupil may be exempted from such classes on production of a medical certificate. Our aim is to develop the whole child.
1. Parents are expected to co-operate with school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline by seeing that their children prepare their lessons, by taking an active and helpful interest in the activities of the school.
2. Pupils suffering from infectious or contagious diseases shall not be allowed to attend school.
3. No pupil who fails two successive years will be allowed to continue in the school.
4. Parents are expected to co-operate with school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline by seeing that their children prepare their lessons, by taking an active and helpful interest in the activities of the school.
5. Parents are particularly expected to bring the progress reports or any other similar document when requested.
6. A progress report is sent to the parents / guardians after every school examination. Parents are requested to examine the progress report carefully and see that the children take a special effort to study those subjects in which they are weak.
7. Parents and Guardians are especially requested to notify the school if there is any change in their address.
8. When communicating with the principal, Parents are requested to mention in their letter the standard and the division of their children.
9. Parents are requested to make any complaints direct to the school authorities, not to the class teachers.
10. Parents / Guardians or other persons are not allowed to see the students, interview their teachers during school hours without the sanction of the Principal. The members of the staff should be seen in their free periods by previous appointment.
PARENT - TEACHER MEETINGS
Such meetings will be held on a Saturday as notified from time to time between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. Parents are requested not to miss this opportunity of meeting the teachers and discussing the progress of their children. N.B.:- No school business will be transacted during holidays.
1. The minimum attendance for promotion is 85%.
2. Absence due to illness exceeding one week shall be supported by medical certificate.
3. A pupil coming late by more than forty minutes shall be considered to have been absent for half a day.
4. No leave of absence is granted expect on previous written application from parents or guardians and that only for serious reasons.
5. Students not returning punctual to school after the holidays are liable to have their names struck off the rolls.
6. An absentee, must, on return to school, produce a letter from her parents or guardians duly explaining the cause of absence. The school disclaims all responsibility, if through failure to produce such a certificate; a student is obliged to return home during school hours.
7. If a pupil is absent through illness for more than a week the principal must be informed at once.
8.Pupils who leave without notice or are struck off the rolls for unexplained absence of more than one week are as a rule not readmitted. If readmitted, especially after a late return from vacation, they will have to pay the entrance fee again.
1. A Calendar month's notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a pupil, else the fees will be charged. Such notice should be given in writing by the person responsible for the pupils, not by the pupil herself. 2. No Transfer Certificate is given until all sums due to the school are paid in full.
1.There are three examinations. They are held in September, December and March respectively. Mid-Term tests are held in July, November and February.
2.Pupils absent from an examination, for any reason involve a total loss of marks.
3.Absence from the whole examination involves a total loss of marks.
4.Absence from one or more subjects involves the loss of marks for those subjects and excludes the pupil from being reckoned in the order of merit or rank in the examination.
5.The result of the examination is final and cannot be reconsidered.