1. There are three examinations. They are held in September, December and March respectively. Mid-Term tests are held in July, November and February.
2. Pupils absent from an examination, for any reason involve a total loss of marks.
3. Absence from the whole examination involves a total loss of marks.
4. Absence from one or more subjects involves the loss of marks for those subjects and excludes the pupil from being reckoned in the order of merit or rank in the examination.
5. The result of the examination is final and cannot be reconsidered.